Now a stone foundation, the cow barn was built in the early 1830s. A tool shed was added to the southwest corner in 1917; other alterations to the barn were made in 1922 for the building to function as a dairy. A ramp for getting the cattle up into the building and the foundation of a silo are also still visible. Today it functions as a winter residence for our chickens.
- About John Jay
- Digital Content
- House Protection & Restoration