A potting shed is the only original building that remains in the historic glasshouse complex. During excavation in 1993, archeologists located a previously unknown cellar in which was the remains of an 1830 heating system for the glasshouses. The larger section of the potting shed now houses a Discovery Center.
- About John Jay
- Digital Content
- House Protection & Restoration