WE NO LONGER REQUIRE RESERVATIONS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF PATRONS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE MARKET AT ONE TIME; THERE MAY BE A LINE AT THE ENTRANCE.
In order to comply with NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets guidelines, we have instituted the following new rules and procedures for the 2020 season for the safety of our patrons, vendors, and staff:
• Please follow the signs for our separate entrance and exit.
• Masks must be worn at all times by everyone attending the market. Vendors are also required to wear gloves. Each vendor stall will have hand sanitizer; additional hand sanitizer will be available at the market manager’s table.
• Only one patron may be in a vendor booth at once; each vendor will have a waiting line with 6-foot spacing.
• Patrons may not touch or handle anything at vendor stalls. No sampling allowed. Products will be pre-packaged to the extent possible. Contactless forms of payment are preferred.
• No dogs allowed. Service animals are the exception.
• We ask that you refrain from socializing and do not linger while in the Market area.
Please note that these rules are subject to change as we see changes in allowable activities and the re-opening of New York.
The buildings at John Jay Homestead remain closed with the exception of the public restrooms.
We respectfully request that you have only 1 family member attend the farm market. In order to maintain appropriate social distancing protocols, we may only allow a limited number of patrons into the market at any given time and would like to accommodate as many households as possible.
- July 11, 2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm