Join us one last time before the end of our season for a special Pre-Thanksgiving Farm Market – A convenient way to pick-up or purchase fresh produce and artisan goods for your holiday dinner in our open-air market!
Breezy Hill Farm – A variety of seasonal fruit, fresh baked pies, cider and more! Order forms can be filled out at 11/21 market
Current Spirits / Captain Lawrence – Westchester’s celebrated brewery will be on hand to sell beer, canned cocktails and Current Spirits. Drink Local!
Cooperstown Cheese (for preorder / pickup only) – Aged and specialty cheeses made from raw milk in the Hudson Valley. Also featuring Chevre from Jones Family Farm Preorder here!
Deep Roots Farm NY – Local USDA Organic produce for all of your sides and salads! Preorder here!
Irvington Delight (for preorder / pickup only) – Irresistible Middle Eastern platters for your celebration! Preorder here!
OM Champagne Tea – Excellent kombucha varieties produced in Westchester! Preorder here!
Picklelicious – Pickles of every description… Don’t forget the martini olives! Preorder here!
Wave Hill – Freshly baked artisan bread for your celebration! Preorder available by emailing email@example.com or calling (203) 762-9595
In order to comply with all the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets guidelines, we have instituted the following new rules and procedures for the 2020 season for the safety of our patrons, vendors, and staff:
• Please follow the signs for our separate entrance and exit.
• Masks must be worn at all times by everyone attending the market. Vendors are also required to wear gloves. Each vendor stall will have hand sanitizer; additional hand sanitizer will be available at the market manager’s table.
• Only one patron may be in a vendor booth at once; each vendor will have a waiting line with 6-foot spacing.
• No sampling allowed. Products will be pre-packaged to the extent possible. Contactless forms of payment are preferred.
• We ask that you refrain from socializing and do not linger while in the Market area.
Please follow the guidance outlined in the NY STATE TRAVEL ADVISORY
- November 25, 2020
9:00 am - 12:00 pm