WE NO LONGER REQUIRE RESERVATIONS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF PATRONS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE MARKET AT ONE TIME; THERE MAY BE A LINE AT THE ENTRANCE.
In order to comply with NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets guidelines, we have instituted the following new rules and procedures for the 2020 season for the safety of our patrons, vendors, and staff:
• Please follow the signs for our separate entrance and exit.
• Masks must be worn at all times by everyone attending the market. Vendors are also required to wear gloves. Each vendor stall will have hand sanitizer; additional hand sanitizer will be available at the market manager’s table.
• Only one patron may be in a vendor booth at once; each vendor will have a waiting line with 6-foot spacing.
• No sampling allowed. Products will be pre-packaged to the extent possible. Contactless forms of payment are preferred.
• We ask that you refrain from socializing and do not linger while in the Market area.
• NY STATE TRAVEL ADVISORY
Please note that these rules are subject to change as we see changes in allowable activities and the re-opening of New York.
- October 24, 2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm